Under 21

At this time, the only services offered at our County Motor Vehicle offices for individuals under 21 are the replacement of a driver’s license, and the replacement or renewal of a State-issued identification card.

For information about obtaining a permit, or a driver’s license or state ID card for the first time, please contact the Colorado Division of Motor Vehicle.