TO BE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE:
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- Citizens who are 16 and 17 years old may preregister to vote.
- You must be 18 years old on the date of an election to be eligible to vote in any election.
- You must have resided in Colorado 22 days immediately before the election in which you intend to vote.
- No person while serving a sentence of detention or confinement in a correctional facility, jail, or other location for a felony conviction is eligible to register to vote or to vote in any election. Learn more about voting and convictions.
Register to vote at www.GoVoteColorado.gov
or visit the page Voter Registration for more information.