TO BE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE:
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- Citizens who are 16 and 17 years old may preregister to vote.
- You must be at least 17 years old and turning 18 on or before the next General Election to be eligible to vote in a Primary Election.
- You must be at least 18 years old to vote in any other election.
- You must have resided in Colorado 22 days immediately before the election in which you intend to vote.
- No person while serving a sentence of detention or confinement in a correctional facility, jail, or other location for a felony conviction is eligible to register to vote or to vote in any election. Learn more about voting and convictions here.
Register to vote at www.GoVoteColorado.com
or visit the page Voter Registration for more information.