FAQs Regarding Marijuana and El Paso County

No, only medical marijuana licensing is allowed in unincorporated El Paso County pursuant to County Ordinance 13-01.

The County strictly regulates location through the Land Development Code and medical marijuana land use can only be located in Zoning Districts C1, C2
and M. Zoning maps are available at the Planning and Community Development Department located at 2880 International Circle, Colorado Springs, 520-6300.

Board Resolution 15-427 limits the number of plants that can be grown in a single dwelling unit, regardless of the number of persons, to 12 plants with half or fewer being mature.

Contact the Metro VNI Unit at 719-444-7766 to report.