March 15, 20201 – El Paso County administrative, elected administrative offices, and affiliated agencies closed on Monday, March 15, due to inclement weather and hazardous driving conditions in El Paso County. Because El Paso County Combined Courts are scheduled to work remotely, they will adhere to their previously announced 10:00 am schedule.
Employees working remotely should proceed as normal. The closure applies to non-mission essential personnel and includes:
- El Paso County Public Health
- El Paso County Department of Human Services
- El Paso County Clerk and Recorder
- El Paso County Assessor
- El Paso County Treasurer
- 4th Judicial District Attorney’s Office
- CSU Extension
- Public Trustee
- Pikes Peak Workforce Center
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
We would like to remind citizens to plan accordingly by monitoring weather forecasts and heeding travel warnings. Residents may also visit El Paso County’s neighborhood preparedness webpage that includes its winter weather preparedness guide at Admin.ElPasoCo.com/PPROEM/Neighborhoods-Preparing-Together/.